I. Basic provisions:
Thank you for your interest
Data protection is of an extremely high priority for Unipharm JSC. The usage of Unipharm JSC’s website, and especially the Unipharm.bg/en/ website, is possible without personal data, although if a data subject wants to use special corporate services through our websites, it may be necessary to process personal data. If the processing is necessary, but there is no legal basis for such processing, we will generally obtain the consent of the data subject. The processing of your personal data is done in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Administrator of this website’s users personal data is:
Address: Sofia 1797, Trayko Stanoev str. № 3.
Phone: (+359 2) 970 03 05
In the following declaration of confidentiality, we would like to present you information, concerning you, nature, scope and objectives for the collecting and using data, while we inform you about the processing of your personal data.
II. Personal Data of the users, which is collected and processed by the website’s administrator:
- When filling out the “ Product Safety Form through Unipharm.bg/en/, we collect the following personal data: for the person filling out: Profession, Information if he/she is a medical specialist, name, place of work, phone, e-mail; data for the patient: sex, date of birth, age, weight, health status
- Unipharm.bg/en/, we collect anonymous personal data (statistics) for visits and users behavior.
- The website also collects and safes information through “cookies” and other similar technologies, according to the cookies policy.
III. Goals of collecting and processing the users personal data:
The personal data we collect from you will be used only for the purposes, mentioned to be collected for and or as required by the applicable law
The personal data you provide here, will be used for the purpose of administering the service, including, but not limited to:
- Reporting of adverse drug reactions
- Enhance the data protection and data security and to provide an optimal level of protection. The anonymous log files on the servers will be stored separately from all personal data, provided by the data subject.
- Improving our service, by receiving anonymous information on the user behavior. In order to achieve the goal, once you go to our website, you will be asked to accept or decline your consent to save “cookies” on your device.
IV. Protection of our legitimate interests
There might be cases in which we use or share information, in order to protect our rights and commercial activities. This may include:
- Measures to protect the website and the users of Unipharm.bg/en/ against cyber attacks
- Measures to prevent and detect fraud attempts, including information share to competent public authorities.
- Measures to manage different other risks
The main reasons for these types of processing are our legitimate interests, related to the protection of our commercial activities, while we guarantee that all the measures we undertake, ensure a balance between our interests and your main fundamental rights.
V. Providing personal data to third parties
Unipharm JSC. respects and protects the privacy of your personal data. Subject to legal requirements or with your consent, Unipharm JSC might disclose your personal data to third parties, who process personal data or are independent administrators.
Processors of personal data are third parties who may use your personal information only in the manner specified in the agreement between Unipharm JSC. and them for the purposes stated in this policy. They will not disclose your personal data with any organizations except us. They will keep your information secure for a period, which we have previously claimed.
- Service Providers. In case of technical support of information systems and operational support of our activity, it is possible that Unipharm JSC. will disclose personal data. Such disclosure only occurs when there is reasonable cause to do so and, on the basis of a written agreement with the recipients, who are obliged to provide an adequate level of protection.
- Regulatory administrative bodies receiving information on the basis of legal authority to request and receive such information as well as other state bodies in the cases provided for by law in connection with the fulfillment of legal obligations or in connection with legal proceedings
Providing user data to third parties takes place in accordance with the legal provisions on data protection and confidentiality of information.
VI. Duration of the storage period of the user's personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the relevant retention period. Upon expiration of this period, the relevant data will be deleted, in case it is no longer necessary for the performance or opening of the contract and / or no longer have legitimate interests on our part for further storage.
VII. User Rights
Users have the following rights, related to the processing of his/her personal data, given to Unipharm.bg/en/
- require confirmation regarding the processing of his or her personal data;
- to provide information about personal data, such as the data we have, how we use it, to whom we reveal it, whether we distribute it abroad and how we protect it, how long we keep it, what rights you have, how you can complain, where we have acquired data and more;
- correction - the user may require from us to correct or supplement inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
- data deletion - the user may only require the deletion of his or her personal data in the following cases:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; or
- the user has discontinued his consent (if the processing of the data is based on consent); or
- exercise a legitimate right of objection; or
- they have been illegally handled; or
- there is a legal obligation in this respect.
We have no obligation to accept the user's request to delete his or her personal data if processing is required:
- in order to fulfill a legal obligation; or
- in order to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim;
In order to exercise its rights, the user may contact Unipharm.bg/en/ using the contact details listed above. All valid requests submitted to Unipharm.bg/en/ will be answered within 30 days unless the request is particularly complex or if you have made more requests, in which case we will respond within a maximum of two months.
- Data portability - the user may require his or her personal data to be provided in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format, and may request that they be directly "transferred" to another data operator, but only if:
- - processing is based on consent or on the conclusion of a contract with the user;
- - processing is done by automatic means.
- Right of objection - the user may object to the processing of his or her personal data;
The user may at any time object to the processing of his or her data for the purposes of direct marketing (including creating accounts) without giving any reason, in which case the processing will be terminated as soon as possible.
- Complaints - the consumer has the right to complain to the local supervisory authority about the processing of his personal data. In Bulgaria this supervisory body is:
Commission for Personal Data Protection, address: Sofia 1592, "Prof. Tzvetan Lazarov "№ 2 (www.cpdp.bg).
In case you wish to file a complaint about the processing of your personal data through us, you can do so at the above contact details.
VIII. Users data, collected by visiting our website:
When you visit our website for information purposes only, we only collect information from your browser. When you visit our website, we collect the information we need to be able to technically show you our website:
- Date and time of visit;
- Data quantity sent in bytes;
- Source of the visit;
- Browser used;
- IP address;
- Similar data and information that can be used in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
After your visit to the website, these general data and information are stored in the logs on the server, separately from any personal data provided by the subject. Using this common data and information, Unipharm.bg/en/ makes no conclusions about the data subject. This data is stored to enhance website and data security.
IX. Contact options through the website
The website contains information that allows quick electronic contact, as well as direct communication with us, which includes a common address of the so-called e-mail address. If a data subject contacts the administrator via e-mail, the personal data transmitted by the data subject is automatically stored in the e-mail platform. Such personal data transmitted on a voluntary basis by a data subject to the data controller shall be stored for processing or liaising with the data subject. We do not transfer these personal data to third parties.
The administrator shall, at any time, provide upon request to any data subject, information on what personal data is stored for the data subject. In addition, the data controller shall correct or delete personal data upon request or reference to the data subject insofar as there are no statutory storage obligations. The Data Protection Officer specifically designated in this Privacy Statement, as well as all Administrator's employees, are at the disposal of the data subject in that regard as a point of a contact.
Unipharm.bg/en/ uses “cookies” to ensure proper functionality and to collect statistical data for the number of visits. You can configure your browser to accept or decline the “cookies”. If you do not want to accept the “cookies”, you can change their settings through our “Cookies Module” (by choosing “Settings” and then choosing which “cookies” you want to load). Please, keep in mind that the functionality of our website might be limited, if some of the “cookies” are not accepted.
Unipharm.bg/en/ uses “cookies”. “Cookies” are small text files, which are saved in your computer. “Cookies” track the websites you visit and contain information about your visits. “Cookies” are used for functionality. “Cookies” are stored on your computer and contain anonymous information.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site.All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor and develop its performance
Third-party cookies load external services behavioral scripts. That could be Google, Facebook, etc. If you mark the checkbox, you are going to stop the loading of third-party cookies. We inform you that we have no control over Youtube cookies, if you click the PLAY button. More information about third-partty cookies can be found on the relevant websites.
Keep in mind that you can set up your browser in such a way that you are aware of the cookie settings and decide whether to accept cookies separately or disable cookie acceptance for certain cases or as a whole. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the browser's help menu, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. More detailed information can be found at the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
XI. Changes in the Declaration of Confidentiality
We reserve the rights to make changes to this Declaration of Confidentiality
This declaration of confidentiality was last updated on 23rd May 2018.